Verilog Reference: Thomas & Moorby book

hdl_book_seller

(Sorry -- last posting had an incorrect URL listed)

It's that time of year again -- a new semester starting or a new
chip/FPGA to design. If you're designing something cool or new, or
just want to learn more about using Verilog for chip and system design,
you'll find our Thoms & Moorby Verilog book to be a great way to get
started. We offer this classic text at 60% off Amazon's price, and
we're ranked as a top, reliable seller. At this low price, the book
make a great add to your reference bookshelf or for your coursework
this semester.

This book is brand new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper with
CD-ROM from the last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them
out with deep discounts:

*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
Sale price: $47 (save $60 off Amazon price!)
Find out more at this URL:
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/103-8995141-4226267

The book is 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and UNOPENED. You will
not find a better price on this classic Verilog reference. We ship
quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
Expedited shipping at no additional cost to you.

The HDL Book Sellers