Verilog & VHDL reference texts

HDL Book Seller

Are you taking a digital design class this fall? Or are you kicking
off a new ASIC/FPGA design this fall when everyone comes back from
vacation? Improve your skills and save time & money by picking up now
the best Verilog & VHDL texts available, and at over 50% off normal
Amazon prices. Even if you already have a Verilog or VHDL text, it
pays to have a second reference, and these are the most respected
books on the subject.

We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
discounts. Here's what we have left in stock:

*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
Sale price: $47 (save $62 off the regular Amazon price!)
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/002-2864309-3424823

*** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 54% off!
Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
Sale price: $69 (save $82.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/002-2864309-3424823

You will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references.
Just in time for the fall quarter, or the kickoff of your next
chip/FPGA/system design project. We ship quickly, and ship
internationally. All shipments are upgraded to Expedited shipping at
no additional cost to you! Get them while we still have stock!

The HDL Book Sellers