verisign security

java_help

Hello,
I have a question about verisign security in j2ee application deployed
on Websphere application server. we are using encryption and
decryption using Des algorithm. and we have harcoded the secretekey
and doing encryption on that. I want to use verisign degital
certificate instead of this hardcoded key in crypto. How to do that? i
am just new with transport layer security. If anyone has any idea
about how to use verisign security and how to get value from keystore
let me know.

Thanks

Wojtek

java_help wrote :
Hello,
I have a question about verisign security in j2ee application deployed
on Websphere application server. we are using encryption and
decryption using Des algorithm. and we have harcoded the secretekey
and doing encryption on that. I want to use verisign degital
certificate instead of this hardcoded key in crypto. How to do that? i
am just new with transport layer security. If anyone has any idea
about how to use verisign security and how to get value from keystore
let me know.

Thanks

You may want to ask this on comp.lang.java.security