    or would the entire http:// stuff have to be included?

    kloos anyone?

    I tried the one approach given before but got lost in it somewhere.
    Richard, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Richard

    spaghetti Guest

    "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message news:...
    > www.1-large-world.com/states/
    >
    > Found another way to do what I wanted.
    >
    > I'm still trying to figure out how to embed links to an array so that all
    > the images won't load until needed.

    It works fine now in Opera 7 and Gecko: images load only when needed.
    Internet Explorer loads them all at page load, however.

    All states after Arkansas are broken.
    spaghetti, Jul 6, 2003

  3. While the city slept, Richard <anom@anom> feverishly typed:

    > www.1-large-world.com/states/
    >
    > Found another way to do what I wanted.

    Doesn't look so good in Opera! (Opera 5, Win98, javascript disabled)
    http://www.nigenet.org.uk/bits-n-bobs/states.html

    You have absolutely no way to navigate the site without javascript, which is
    A Bad Idea.

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss.

    "How strange the change from major to minor..."
    nice.guy.nige, Jul 6, 2003
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "nice.guy.nige" <> wrote in message
    > While the city slept, Richard <anom@anom> feverishly typed:
    >
    > > www.1-large-world.com/states/
    > >
    > > Found another way to do what I wanted.

    > Doesn't look so good in Opera! (Opera 5, Win98, javascript disabled)
    > http://www.nigenet.org.uk/bits-n-bobs/states.html
    >
    > You have absolutely no way to navigate the site without javascript, which

    is
    > A Bad Idea.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Nige

    I only put this version up for comments. I know it's not complete and won't
    be for awhile.
    Why spend thousands of hours on something that ain't gonna work in the end?
    You've only had a small taste of what I will eventually put online.
    Richard, Jul 6, 2003