versiontracker.com does not display its pages on my machine

Ioannis

All of a sudden my IE (6.0.2 sp1 fully patched) stopped displaying pages from
http://www.versiontracker.com/
When I visit any of the pages from this site, all I get is a blank page.

When I perform a "view original (source)" in IE, I always get the following
source:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1253"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

My OS is XP Home edition SP1 fully patched. I haven't upgraded to the next
version of IE, because I tried it a while ago and it crashed some pages which
I was interested in. This has been hapenning for a while. It was working fine
till 4-5 moths ago.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I tried disabling my firewall, no
change. My Netscape 7.1 has the same problem, which indicates it might be
related to my ISP's server?

Could it be related to cookies? I tried deleting all my cookies, no change.

Thanks for any ideas!

Ivan Peša

Well first thing crossed my mind is that yours ISP provider lost some links
to outer world,mind that not all links but certain domains.

in message ...