    Best regards
    STijn

    , Sep 22, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have some input elements, textarea and a button next to each other.
    > How can I all align them to the top of the div?

    Do you mean to the DIV they are within or to a DIV that precedes them?
    Not to sound like a broken record but a URL to what you trying to do
    would be very helpful [click]a URL to [click]a URL to [click]a URL to
    [click]a URL to [click]...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 22, 2006

    Jonathan N. Little schreef:

    > wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I have some input elements, textarea and a button next to each other.
    > > How can I all align them to the top of the div?

    > Do you mean to the DIV they are within or to a DIV that precedes them?
    > Not to sound like a broken record but a URL to what you trying to do
    > would be very helpful [click]a URL to [click]a URL to [click]a URL to
    > [click]a URL to [click]...
    >

    > --
    > Take care,
    >
    > Jonathan
    > -------------------
    > LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    > http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    I have a
    input elements, textarea, button
    So a div preceding them. I cannot show you an example since it's
    internal and I have no server...

    Regards,
    Stijn

    , Sep 22, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > Jonathan N. Little schreef:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> Hi all,
    >>>
    >>> I have some input elements, textarea and a button next to each other.
    >>> How can I all align them to the top of the div?

    >> Do you mean to the DIV they are within or to a DIV that precedes them?
    >> Not to sound like a broken record but a URL to what you trying to do
    >> would be very helpful [click]a URL to [click]a URL to [click]a URL to
    >> [click]a URL to [click]...
    >>

    > I have a
    > input elements, textarea, button
    > So a div preceding them. I cannot show you an example since it's
    > internal and I have no server...

    No, what you show means the form elements are *within* the DIV, and
    since by default INPUT, TEXTAREA and BUTTON are inline they should be
    aligned horizontally. The problem must be is something your are *not*
    showing here. [sigh] Without more info cannot help you and I doubt
    anyone else can either.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan