vertical aligning problems again

Jeff

ASP.NET 2.0

This picture is based on the markup you see in this message.:
http://home.online.no/~au-holme/pub/768/vetical.JPG

The problem is that I want the text vertically centered and also I want the
space between those 2 rows of text to be narrower.... I don't know how to go
about fix that... Hope maybe you have some suggestions for me

Here is the code:
height:60px; left:210px; border:solid 5px white; display:block;
vertical-align:middle; line-height:20px;">
<asp:Label ID="lblFullname" runat="server" CssClass="name"
Width="212px"></asp:Label>
<asp:Label ID="lblTitle" runat="server" CssClass="label"
Width="212px"></asp:Label>

Guest

ASP.NET 2.0

This picture is based on the markup you see in this message.:http://home.online.no/~au-holme/pub/768/vetical.JPG

The problem is that I want the text vertically centered and also I want the
space between those 2 rows of text to be narrower.... I don't know how to go
about fix that... Hope maybe you have some suggestions for me

Here is the code:
height:60px; left:210px; border:solid 5px white; display:block;
vertical-align:middle; line-height:20px;">
<asp:Label ID="lblFullname" runat="server" CssClass="name"
Width="212px"></asp:Label>
<asp:Label ID="lblTitle" runat="server" CssClass="label"
Width="212px"></asp:Label>

Add to the name class padding-bottom and/or to the label class padding-
top rule