Vertical and horizontal menus sitemap & sitemappath

Houdini

Hello everyone,

I am standing in front of implementing a sort of real estate website
that would have two menus. Left vertical menu would consist of
locations: list of cities. Top horizontal menu would consist of
categories: All/ For Sale/Rentals/Shared….

I would also like to include the SiteMapPath control.

If the user clicks on location first the SiteMapPath would display for
example: Seattle.

If the user then clicks on For Sale the SiteMapPath would show Seattle/
For Sale.

Also this could happen the other way around when the user starts with
the category and then goes to location.

The url of the linked page would then accept two query string
parameters: Location,Category. (I have to make this SEO friendly later
with some URL rewriting)

To what extent can I use the default Navigation controls that ship
with ASP.NET or what are any other ways to implemented this in the
easiest way possible?

Any enlightenment would be highly appreciated.

H.