Vertical layout of edit item template fields in DataGrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Siobhan, Oct 5, 2005.

  1. Siobhan

    Siobhan Guest

    Hi
    Is there anyway that if I have a grid as follows:

    Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4
    R1Data1 R1Data2 R1Data3 R1Data4
    R2Data1 R2Data2 R2Data3 R2Data4
    R3Data1 R3Data2 R3Data3 R3Data4

    That when a row is selected to edit the fields can be laid out vertically
    oneunder the other i.e.

    Field1 R1Data1
    Field2 R1Data2
    Field3 R1Data3
    Field4 R1Data4

    I have seen code generators which generate grids in this format and was
    wondering how it could be done
    Thanks
    Siobhan
    Siobhan, Oct 5, 2005