Vertical menu example

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Nino Katic, Nov 12, 2005.

  1. Nino Katic

    Nino Katic Guest

    Nino Katic, Nov 12, 2005

  2. "Nino Katic" <> said:
    > Does anybody have an example of a vertical menu that works fine
    > in a centered table or div? So, i'm talking about this kind of
    > menu
    > http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/example/vert
    > ical.html which doesn't work correclty (in IE) when placed in a
    > fixed width table that is centered. Thx.

    Have you even tried googling "vertical menu css tutorial"?

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Nov 12, 2005

  3. Nino Katic

    Nino Katic Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > "Nino Katic" <> said:
    >> Does anybody have an example of a vertical menu that works fine
    >> in a centered table or div? So, i'm talking about this kind of
    >> menu
    >> http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/example/vert
    >> ical.html which doesn't work correclty (in IE) when placed in a
    >> fixed width table that is centered. Thx.

    > Have you even tried googling "vertical menu css tutorial"?

    Have you tried reading my post with an understanding? Yes, i've been
    googling for 3 days and didn't find what was i looking for. Now, do you have
    an answer or you want to chat a little?

    Nino

    Nino Katic, Nov 12, 2005
  4. "Nino Katic" <> said:
    >> Have you even tried googling "vertical menu css tutorial"?

    > Have you tried reading my post with an understanding? Yes, i've
    > been googling for 3 days and didn't find what was i looking for.

    Googling the above text gives you tons of examples.

    > Now, do you have an answer or you want to chat a little?

    See above

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Nov 12, 2005
  5. Nino Katic

    brucie Guest

    In post <news:dl4eft$6e2$>,
    Nino Katic said:

    > Hi,

    kissy

    > Does anybody have an example of a vertical menu that works fine in a
    > centered table or div? So, i'm talking about this kind of menu
    > http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/example/vertical.html

    forget it, those type of menus are not user friendly. think back to when
    you last got a new bit of giggly software and had to hunt through the
    menus looking for what you wanted before you remembered where everything
    was.

    its the same thing except worse on a website. most people spend their
    time on other websites, not learning how to navigate yours. many menus
    don't even indicate where you've been before. remember its easy for you,
    you did it, you know where everything is. the visitor doesn't and they
    have to hunt to find it. its simply icky poo.

    --
    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 12, 2005