Vertical menu example

Nino Katic

Travis said:
Have you even tried googling "vertical menu css tutorial"?

Have you tried reading my post with an understanding? Yes, i've been
googling for 3 days and didn't find what was i looking for. Now, do you have
an answer or you want to chat a little?

Nino

Travis Newbury

Nino Katic said:
Have you tried reading my post with an understanding? Yes, i've
been googling for 3 days and didn't find what was i looking for.

Googling the above text gives you tons of examples.
Now, do you have an answer or you want to chat a little?

See above

brucie

Hi,
kissy

Does anybody have an example of a vertical menu that works fine in a
centered table or div? So, i'm talking about this kind of menu
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/example/vertical.html

forget it, those type of menus are not user friendly. think back to when
you last got a new bit of giggly software and had to hunt through the
menus looking for what you wanted before you remembered where everything
was.

its the same thing except worse on a website. most people spend their
time on other websites, not learning how to navigate yours. many menus
don't even indicate where you've been before. remember its easy for you,
you did it, you know where everything is. the visitor doesn't and they
have to hunt to find it. its simply icky poo.