Vertical size of datagrid

ReidarT

I have a datagrid with some comboboxes at the top. I want the height of the
datagrid to be fixed and with vertical scrollbar, so I don't loose the
comboboxes at the top when the result of the records in the datagrid needs
more than one page. I don't want paging, just a vertical scrollbar.
reidarT

Jos

ReidarT said:
I have a datagrid with some comboboxes at the top. I want the height
of the datagrid to be fixed and with vertical scrollbar, so I don't
loose the comboboxes at the top when the result of the records in the
datagrid needs more than one page. I don't want paging, just a
vertical scrollbar. reidarT

Just plain HTML will do here: embed your datagrid in a scrollable div tag:

Datagrid here

ReidarT

Thanks, it works perfect
reidarT