    How do I do vertical text in tables? (if there are many columns)

    Anton

    PS: What's the best HTML reference on the internet apart from SelfHtml?
    Anton Suchaneck, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Anton Suchaneck

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Anton Suchaneck wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > How do I do vertical text in tables? (if there are many columns)
    >
    > Anton
    >
    > PS: What's the best HTML reference on the internet apart from SelfHtml?

    Vertical text? You mean rotated? You cannot do this in HTML.

    HTML refrences: www.w3schools.com & www.w3.org

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Jun 20, 2005

  3. Anton Suchaneck

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, SpaceGirl quothed

    > Vertical text? You mean rotated? You cannot do this in HTML.
    >
    > HTML refrences: www.w3schools.com & www.w3.org

    Um, I noticed your sig and it seriously surprised me. Do you really
    design lead??

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jun 20, 2005
  4. Anton Suchaneck

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:

    > Um, I noticed your sig and it seriously surprised me. Do you really
    > design lead??

    I think she must design things made out of lead.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Jun 20, 2005
  5. Anton Suchaneck

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Toby Inkster quothed

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    > > Um, I noticed your sig and it seriously surprised me. Do you really
    > > design lead??

    > I think she must design things made out of lead.

    Hmm, I wonder if pencil-designers like sushi?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jun 21, 2005