very large no. of interconnections

junaid.ece

Hi,

I want to have some arbitrary number of instanstiations and the
interconnection are not in regular fashion( there is no fixed
relationship to derive interconnections)..

Can anybody tell how to make for eg.

generate
genvar i;
for(i=0;i<=15;i=i+1) //Lowest level L1
begin:rout1
di
#(.INPUT_WIDTH( (4 + L2)),
.OUTPUT_WIDTH((4 + L2)) ,
.ADDR_BIT_WIDTH(ADDR_BIT_WIDTH)
)
)
d1_dut_11(
.clk(clk),
.reset(reset),
.data_in1(data_temp2)
.data_in2(data_temp5)
.data_in3(data_temp6)
);
end
endgenerate

My problem:
In port map(named association) I must have some arbirary way of
connections. So its really difficult to derive from genvar i. I am
planning to use

1.some function call to map into this arbitrary way. eg
..data_in1(data_temp2[map_fun(i)])
2. Use some array to use its .data_in1(data_temp2[map_arr])

Is it possible to do this or is there any other smart way? Please let
me know...

--Junaid