    Any suggestions?

    Tanks y advance

    Wilo

    Wilson Cucaita, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Wilson Cucaita

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Do you mean the initial SOAP Element? Or are you asking about a custom
    header that you have added? Why is there such a restriction? That's an
    awful small payload (it's one packet, it's one packet, why count tiny bite
    counts!).

    You have two options: Work up the XML yourself manually and interact at
    the XML level. Or, add a web service extension that filters the output
    stream from the XML serialization. This would let you eliminate whatever
    extraneous data you think you need to (it's a stream at this point).

    Dan Rogers, Feb 15, 2005