very noobish eruby question

Dirk Meijer

------=_Part_7603_5330433.1126078338639

i'd say i have some decent knowledge of the ruby language, but i'm=20
completely new to eruby and rails, and i'd like to learn either, so i=20
thought i'd start out with eruby, because i think it's easier, but the=20
Programming Ruby book tells me to invoke eruby like 'eruby', but it simply=
=20
doesn't work, i've installed eruby and everything, is there anything else i=
=20
should do before i can run it?
and i'd also like to know how exactly it works, because i've tried to view=
=20
the example in ie6, and i just see the code, not the result.
any help is greatly appreciated.
greetings, Dirk.

------=_Part_7603_5330433.1126078338639--