very odd Request.Form problem

Guest

Hello!

I am having a strange problem whith the following scenario:

I have a html page whith text box and submit button. The form action is
aspnet page ant method is post. We have our intranet servers in cluster. When
I spicify form action to the one server of the cluser, eg.
http://server1/apps/myapp/page.aspx everything works fine. However when I use
cluster address eg. http://my.company.com/apps/myapp/page.aspx it seems like
Request.Form mehtod does not get any values from html page's form. What can
be wrong? Why Request.Form does not receive any values when I use cluster
address?

Here is the code I use in html page and aspnet page:

HTML page:

<form action="http://my.company.com/apps/mypage.aspx" method="post"
target="_blank">
<input type="hidden" name="project" value="xxxxxx" />
<input type="text" name="keywords" />
<input type="submit" value="Search />
</form>

ASP.NET page

String project = Request.Form["project"];
String keywords = Request.Form["keywords"];

doSomething();

Thanks!

Peter