Very Serious Security Problem For Some Recent Firefox Versions

Arne

Once said:
I suggest that all users of recent versions of Firefox read
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=315656&sid=b1db62861b8da29535c43e9c5c527c3b
at once. This new security risk was just reported Friday and appears to
be very serious.

I don't have the patience to wait for the mozillazine pages to show up
on my browser. Both the forum and and kb.mozillazine.org pages takes
several minutes *on every single sub page* before they show up.

I don't understand why, if it's only for me, and this is the only
domain where I have this. There is no way to contact them either.
Could somebody here give some light to this? I'm using the Mozilla
Suite on a Win98 computer and 10Mb LAN connection.

Hywel Jenkins

I don't have the patience to wait for the mozillazine pages to show up
on my browser. Both the forum and and kb.mozillazine.org pages takes
several minutes *on every single sub page* before they show up.

They're pretty much instant for me on 54g wireless to a 1Mb ADSL
connection.

SpaceGirl

Hywel said:
They're pretty much instant for me on 54g wireless to a 1Mb ADSL
connection.

Instant here too, and when I checked briefly via my PSP earlier today.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

# this post (c) Miranda Thomas 2005
# explicitly no permission given to Forum4Designers
# to duplicate this post.

SpaceGirl

Hywel said:
Ooh, look at SpaceGirl with her new fangly toy.

;)