Very Serious Security Problem For Some Recent Firefox Versions

Discussion in 'HTML' started by cwdjrxyz@yahoo.com, Sep 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 11, 2005

  2. Arne Guest

    Once upon a time ** wrote:
    > I suggest that all users of recent versions of Firefox read
    > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=315656&sid=b1db62861b8da29535c43e9c5c527c3b
    > at once. This new security risk was just reported Friday and appears to
    > be very serious.

    I don't have the patience to wait for the mozillazine pages to show up
    on my browser. Both the forum and and kb.mozillazine.org pages takes
    several minutes *on every single sub page* before they show up.

    I don't understand why, if it's only for me, and this is the only
    domain where I have this. There is no way to contact them either.
    Could somebody here give some light to this? I'm using the Mozilla
    Suite on a Win98 computer and 10Mb LAN connection.

    --
    /Arne
    You will be ignored if you top post, don't quote what
    Arne, Sep 11, 2005

  3. In article <>, lid
    says...
    > Once upon a time ** wrote:
    > > I suggest that all users of recent versions of Firefox read
    > > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=315656&sid=b1db62861b8da29535c43e9c5c527c3b
    > > at once. This new security risk was just reported Friday and appears to
    > > be very serious.
    > >

    > I don't have the patience to wait for the mozillazine pages to show up
    > on my browser. Both the forum and and kb.mozillazine.org pages takes
    > several minutes *on every single sub page* before they show up.

    They're pretty much instant for me on 54g wireless to a 1Mb ADSL
    connection.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Sep 11, 2005
  4. SpaceGirl Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <>, lid
    > says...
    >
    >>Once upon a time ** wrote:
    >>
    >>>I suggest that all users of recent versions of Firefox read
    >>>http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=315656&sid=b1db62861b8da29535c43e9c5c527c3b
    >>>at once. This new security risk was just reported Friday and appears to
    >>>be very serious.
    >>>

    >>I don't have the patience to wait for the mozillazine pages to show up
    >>on my browser. Both the forum and and kb.mozillazine.org pages takes
    >>several minutes *on every single sub page* before they show up.

    > They're pretty much instant for me on 54g wireless to a 1Mb ADSL
    > connection.

    Instant here too, and when I checked briefly via my PSP earlier today.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    # this post (c) Miranda Thomas 2005
    # explicitly no permission given to Forum4Designers
    # to duplicate this post.
    SpaceGirl, Sep 11, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > > In article <>, lid
    > > says...

    > >>I don't have the patience to wait for the mozillazine pages to show up
    > >>on my browser. Both the forum and and kb.mozillazine.org pages takes
    > >>several minutes *on every single sub page* before they show up.

    > > They're pretty much instant for me on 54g wireless to a 1Mb ADSL
    > > connection.
    > >

    > Instant here too, and when I checked briefly via my PSP earlier today.

    Ooh, look at SpaceGirl with her new fangly toy.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Sep 11, 2005
  6. Jafar As-Sadiq Calley, Sep 11, 2005
  7. SpaceGirl Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    >>Instant here too, and when I checked briefly via my PSP earlier today.

    > Ooh, look at SpaceGirl with her new fangly toy.

    ;)

    SpaceGirl, Sep 12, 2005