    Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca
    ruca, Jun 2, 2004

  2. You can use a stylesheet to define the style for all <HR> tags in an html document. I believe there is a line-style attribute that can be set to dashed. Also, if you require both solid lines in someplaces and dashed lines in others you can define a style for just that particular <HR> by setting the class property insite the tag like so <HR class=filter> and define filter as a style in your stylesheet with the dashed format
    Matthew Wilson, Jun 2, 2004

  3. Hint. you could try setting dashed line with border style... define a style
    sheet for HR tag or a class and use it...

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    Robert Koritnik, Jun 2, 2004
  4. The best element the browser know how to handle is <table>. In the situation
    similar to yours I used a table and border setting in <td>s to make a line.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 3, 2004
  5. Actually I NEVER use HRs because of lack of control. I share my opinion with
    Eliyahu that Table is the most powerful HTML element. When I do some table
    layouts I alwys use TABLE element and set maybe a border or a 1px heigh TD
    with background. Depends on case by case... This way you have total control
    of everything.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }