    e-mail me at to the specs. It's a small program
    that has to do with Classes.
    (remove the NOSPAM from my e-mail address.)

    Ric Nicholls, Jul 16, 2003

  2. "Ric Nicholls" <> wrote...
    > [...]

    misc.jobs.offered is a better place for this sort of post.

    Victor Bazarov, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Ric Nicholls

    Greg Schmidt Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:54:23 -0400, "Ric Nicholls"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm looking for a small program (under 100 lines I believe.)

    Don't the "industry standards" say that the average programmer turns out
    something like 10 lines of debugged code per day? So this is a job for
    about 2 weeks then. Heck, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and
    assume that the 100 lines includes stuff like #includes, lines with just
    a { or }, etc. so it's really more like 50 true lines of code. Only one
    week then.

    >I have all the
    >specs and absolutely no time to spend on it. I'm thinking of paying $10
    >CDN - $20 CDN (I'll pay through PayPal and best offer will get the job.
    >I've been told the project would take someone 30 min. at the most (except
    >for me... I'm out of practice.)

    It would probably take more than 30 min to properly understand the task.
    Another more than 30 minutes to rough out the class structure. At this
    point I'd be ready to provide you with an estimate of how long the
    project will take.

    >The only thing is, I need it for tomorrow (July 17th.) I'm currently
    >working on a VB project that has run over its deadline.

    Oh, it's a VB project. So this probably isn't even a program you need,
    it's more likely a DLL or an ActiveX control. More time added on...

    >e-mail me at to the specs. It's a small program
    >that has to do with Classes.
    >(remove the NOSPAM from my e-mail address.)

    Are there really programmers out there who need $20 that badly? My time
    would be better spent begging for change on the corner.

    --
    Greg Schmidt ()
    Trawna Publications (http://www.trawna.com/)

    Greg Schmidt, Jul 18, 2003