very strange problem - any suggestions welcome.

msnews.microsoft.com

I have been designing an ASP website on and off for a while for a local
academy, It's searchable, has random elements and has all info including
image targets (simple text recall from the database)located in an access
database. All has been well for a while until recently SOME people can't see
any images in one section of the site.
http://mafa.org.uk/new/list_img.asp (select any image to goto the artist
page or use this link, http://mafa.org.uk/new/ft_artist.asp?id=38 to go
straight to a problem page.). I have accessed this section on four separate
machines (including a computerised cash-till!) and had no trouble viewing
images. I cant begin to think what the problem might be, I suspect that my
web-host has relocated their severs recently and reasigned certain
permissions on the database directory (I think), which is something i'll
address later today, but the fact that some can see images and some can't
baffles me. All other infor displays corrently on these pages and are read
from the same database - its just the images that don't show. All have used
internet explorer and i have used explorer, netscape and mozilla without any
problems.