Very strange problem - Firefox and "variable is not defined" after refresh

Larax

Alright, so here's the problem. I define a global variable in my script
and then add methods/properties to it. Everything works great, no error
in Javascript Console. But when I refresh site, several errors
"variable is not defined" are displayed. What is more strange, the
script is still working ! After each another refresh these errors are
keep showing, only after I close site and open it again, these errors
disappear, but only to next refresh. Also there is even more strange
thing - these problems accured after I added some code to my script,
but when I removed whole new code these errors are keep showing..

Anyone know what the hell is going on? Is that a bug or something in
Javascript Console?

I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.6 (these problems were also in 1.0.5, but when
I installed 1.5.0.6 they dissappeared.. not for long..)

Randy Webb

Larax said the following on 8/22/2006 9:51 AM:
Alright, so here's the problem. I define a global variable in my script
and then add methods/properties to it. Everything works great, no error
in Javascript Console. But when I refresh site, several errors
"variable is not defined" are displayed. What is more strange, the
script is still working ! After each another refresh these errors are
keep showing, only after I close site and open it again, these errors
disappear, but only to next refresh. Also there is even more strange
thing - these problems accured after I added some code to my script,
but when I removed whole new code these errors are keep showing..

Anyone know what the hell is going on? Is that a bug or something in
Javascript Console?

I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.6 (these problems were also in 1.0.5, but when
I installed 1.5.0.6 they dissappeared.. not for long..)

URL to a sample page that displays the behavior?