    very same thing (two iframes on a page) and they work fine. Why would only
    the iframe tags be replaced with spaces? Please HELP!!! Thanks!!

    - Gene

    Gene Daniel, Jul 20, 2005

  2. On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:52:58 -0700, Gene Daniel wrote:

    > I have a Java class that has a method that generates some HTML and returns
    > the HTML as a String. I then have a JSP page

    URL?

    >...that has <%=foobar.getHtml()%>
    > to insert this generated HTML into the web page. The HTML that is generated
    > has a form that contains a number of tables as well as two iframes. Before
    > the method getHtml() returns I dump the string out to a file and everything
    > looks good, however, in the browser (IE or Firefox) the iframes are missing.

    > ...Why would only
    > the iframe tags be replaced with spaces? Please HELP!!! Thanks!!

    <wild guess>
    Installed SP 2 in your IE recently? Installed any tool in your
    browser that aims to block pop-up ads, or ads in general?
    </wild guess>

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    When You See The Robot, Drink!

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Gene Daniel

    Gene Daniel Guest

    Andrew,

    Thanks for responding so quickly...

    "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:52:58 -0700, Gene Daniel wrote:
    >
    >> I have a Java class that has a method that generates some HTML and
    >> returns
    >> the HTML as a String. I then have a JSP page

    > URL?

    Wouldn't do you any good. It's on an Intranet.

    >>...that has <%=foobar.getHtml()%>
    >> to insert this generated HTML into the web page. The HTML that is
    >> generated
    >> has a form that contains a number of tables as well as two iframes.
    >> Before
    >> the method getHtml() returns I dump the string out to a file and
    >> everything
    >> looks good, however, in the browser (IE or Firefox) the iframes are
    >> missing.

    >> ...Why would only
    >> the iframe tags be replaced with spaces? Please HELP!!! Thanks!!

    > <wild guess>
    > Installed SP 2 in your IE recently? Installed any tool in your
    > browser that aims to block pop-up ads, or ads in general?
    > </wild guess>

    Installed SP2 but long ago. This is not a popup it's an iframe. Don't feel
    bad
    I've been "wild guessing" for two days now!!!

    Gene Daniel, Jul 20, 2005
  4. "Gene Daniel" <> wrote in message
    > Andrew,
    >
    > Thanks for responding so quickly...
    >
    > "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:52:58 -0700, Gene Daniel wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a Java class that has a method that generates some HTML and
    >>> returns
    >>> the HTML as a String. I then have a JSP page

    >> URL?

    > Wouldn't do you any good. It's on an Intranet.
    >

    >>>...that has <%=foobar.getHtml()%>
    >>> to insert this generated HTML into the web page. The HTML that is
    >>> generated
    >>> has a form that contains a number of tables as well as two iframes.
    >>> Before
    >>> the method getHtml() returns I dump the string out to a file and
    >>> everything
    >>> looks good, however, in the browser (IE or Firefox) the iframes are
    >>> missing.

    >>> ...Why would only
    >>> the iframe tags be replaced with spaces? Please HELP!!! Thanks!!

    >> <wild guess>
    >> Installed SP 2 in your IE recently? Installed any tool in your
    >> browser that aims to block pop-up ads, or ads in general?
    >> </wild guess>
    >>

    > Installed SP2 but long ago. This is not a popup it's an iframe. Don't feel
    > bad
    > I've been "wild guessing" for two days now!!!
    >
    >> --
    >> Andrew Thompson
    >> physci.org 1point1c.org javasaver.com lensescapes.com athompson.info
    >> When You See The Robot, Drink!

    Install FireFox or Netscape 8 recently? They can cause issues with one or
    more of Microsoft's rendering libraries. Sorry I've not found a fix for this
    yet, if that's it.

    Dilton McGowan II, Jul 20, 2005