VERY Urgent Direct Client Needs : 5 JAVA developer role in NC.

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Feb 11, 2011.

  1. Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on ,

    *** For H1B candidates " Only those with 2 yrs or more remaining on
    their existing Visa can apply . Candidates having visa vailidity till
    Sept 2011 and due for extension cannot apply . They should have
    period till end 2012 or 2013 remaining on their existing visa"

    Location : Charlotte, NC
    Duration : 1 year
    Rate : $ 45 per hour corp-corp

    Pls see requirement as below.

    : The following are the skill set we require

    · Java/ J2EE
    · Spring, Hibernate
    · Web Services Development – WSDL, XSD, SOAP over HTTP, SOAP
    over MQ; being both Producer & Consumer
    · EJB, MDB, Timers
    · Oracle DB

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    sarah Fernandes, Feb 11, 2011