VERY Urgent Direct Client Needs : 9 JAVA/J2EE (core JAVA) must hv expon Finance indstry.

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarah Fernandes, Mar 9, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
    apply.

    Location : 6 positions in Columbus, Ohio, 2 in Houston and 1 in
    Chicago (urgent).
    Duration : 1 year
    Rate : $ 50 per hour corp-corp

    Experience/skills – Required:

    JAVA/J2EE (core JAVA), hibernate, and swing (4-5 years of
    experience).
    Most important: the candidate should have experience working with the
    finance industry,
    this experience can be for projects worked from offshore.

    Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
    be appreciated.
    Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
    or email your resume on
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    sarah Fernandes, Mar 9, 2011