Very Urgent Rek: MS WSS & PSS Architect - Austin, TX.

Isaac

Hi All,

We are having an urgent requirement MS WSS & PSS Architect in Austin,
TX, Immediate placement for the right Candidate, please send resume
with rate, Contact details, current location and Visa status ASAP.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576
Office 213.233.3907
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

Job Title : MS WSS & PSS Architect
Location : Austin, Texas
Project Duration : 6+ Month(s)
Cost : Open
Skill Set :
MS Sharepoints Services 3.0,
MS Project Portfolio Server 2007
Job Description :
Design, customize and implement Microsoft Sharepoint Services 3.0 and
customization and configuration of Microsoft Project Portfolio Server
2007