VERY URGENT Requirement for Perl and .Net

rajesh.us.it.recruiter

Hi Guys/Partners,

We have a URGENT Requirement for Perl Programmer with H1 visa in
India/US for one of our prestigious Client. Location : New Jersey

Requirements :

Should be very strong in Perl
Should be strong in SQL, Unix, C++
Should have some knowledge in RDBMS
Should be handled/completed a couple of projects on the above mentioned
technology
Will be ready to relocate
Should hold a valid H1 visa

URGENT Requirement for .Net Programmer with H1 visa in India/US for
one of our prestigious Client.
Location : Texas

Requirements :

Should be very strong in .Net
Should be handled/completed a couple of projects on the above mentioned
technology
Will be ready to relocate
Should hold a valid H1 visa

Kindly answer the following questions:

First Name:
Last Name:
Day Phone:
Evening Phone:
Cell Number:
Desired Position:
years of Experience:
Skill Set:
Willing to relocate to any part in US:
Additional Informations/Achievement:
Reason for the job Change:
Total Number of Projects:
Are you interested in Transferring your H1 Visa?
If yes, the reason for transferring your H1 Visa?

We do CORP-CORP too:

FOR PERL PROGRAMMERS, CONTRACTOR SEND YOUR RATES TO WORK ON A WIN-WIN
BASIS.

We also have requirement on the following technologies

..Net, J2EE, SAP, Webmethods, Oracle DBA, Oracle Apps, SAP, ETL Business
Objects,
(Perl, Unix, SQL with any RDBMS)
Location is in TX / CA / NJ.

The requirement is Very Very Urgent.

Eligibility:
Should hold a valid H1 from Current Employer/Contractor,If the
consultant resides outside US.
Should have experience in working on any of the above mentioned
Technologies.

If you are the one that we are looking for Kindly forward your CV along
with the answers below

Note : Answers for all the questions are Mandatory

First Name:
Last Name:
Day Phone:
Evening Phone:
Cell Number:
Desired Position:
years of Experience:
Skill Set:
Willing to relocate to any part in US:
Additional Informations/Achievement:
Reason for the job Change:
Total Number of Projects:
Are you interested in Transferring your H1 Visa?
If yes, the reason for transferring your H1 Visa?
Your H1 Stamped Date?
Your H1 Expiry Date?
Have you been to US before on H1?
If so, the date of your last stay on H1 for the project in US?
Your total number of years stay in US on H1?
How long you are staying in your country after returning from US?

Kindly forward your friends and relatives too.
Kindly forward your resume to rajesh.us.it.recruiter@gmail .com
With the subject line in the following format
<Name> - <Technology> - <Visa Type> - <Company>.

Regards

Rajesh.M