Very useful tool for RestEasy

Yann Laviolette

Hi All!

I've found a new software called RestfulDoc. This software generates
an HTML report of the available web services for a RESTEasy project.
It is very handy when there is a team for coding the back-end and
another team who codes the front-end of the web app! The manual
documentation is never up to date! But this software generates
automatically the documentation!

All you have to do is to indicates where are the Java RESTEasy sources
and the program will interpret annotations and build a HTML report.

It is also possible to integrate this software with ANT. So the report
is always up to date! You can have more details at RestfulDoc's web
site: http://www.restfuldoc.com

Cheers!

Yann