vhdl 2 blif prob

paraag

Hi
I have a stuctural vhdl file created from leonardo exempler and i want
to convery it to blif using vst2blif.

The problem im having is that the dff created by leonanrdo have a in
the vhd file has a Q, QB , CLK , D
whereas the genlib library file does not have a QB.( as shown below)
Can some tell me how to modify the library so as to accomodate the QB
output too.
This the error I receive when i try the conversion.

please some one help me!!!!

*** Error : formal terminal qb is not present into dff

--------------
genlib file declaration of a dff
------------

# D-type latches and flip-flops are necessary for sequential
# technology mapping.
# WARNING: area and delay parameters are arbitrary.
LATCH dff 4640.00 Q = D;
PIN D NONINV 0.1009 999.0 0.3000 1.9800 0.2900 1.8200
SEQ Q ANY RISING_EDGE
CONTROL CLK 0.1009 999.0 0.3000 1.9800 0.2900 1.8200
CONSTRAINT D 0.1 0.1

thanking you
Paraag Vaishampayan
UNC Charlotte