VHDL-200x-ft packages

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by David Bishop, May 13, 2005.

  1. David Bishop

    David Bishop Guest

    I have placed the latest release of the VHDL-200X-ft package
    (the packages that will be in the next release of the VHDL language)
    into:
    http://www.eda.org/vhdl-200x/vhdl-200x-ft/packages/files.html

    For this release, I have also made a VHDL-93 compatible version
    of these packages:
    http://www.eda.org/vhdl-200x/vhdl-200x-ft/packages/additions_11.tar.Z
    In this file you will find a "README" with the names of the new
    functions and a brief description of what they do. These packages are
    designed to be compiled into an "ieee_proposed" library. For
    numeric_std and std_logic_1164 I created "numeric_std_additions" and
    "std_logic_1164_additions" which are dependent on the default packages.

    I will be posting PDF versions of the fixed point and floating point
    package documentation soon.

    These packages are ready to use NOW. I hope you will find them
    valuable. I have the "ieee_proposed" library compiled for several
    tools, and already in some designs.

    David Bishop -

    David Bishop, May 13, 2005

  2. David Bishop

    grel08128103

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I guess this make me a noob

    Hi M. Bishop, I've download your vhdl-200x-pkgs_18 and it seems that I'm not able to compile the library to be able to use them.

    I was hoping you could give me some clue.

    Thanks

    Luc-André Grégoire

    P.S. : My poor english can is due to me been frensh

    grel08128103, Sep 2, 2008