    Please respond asap.

    Thanks
    Abhishek
    abhishek, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Abhishek wrote...

    >However if there is no value change on a reg/wire, but there is a
    >change of voltage only (strength of that particular wire/reg changes)
    >then does this bvoltage chane also leads to power consumption. ...

    If there is a change in voltage level then that would give rise to the
    change in Logic....
    I would like to know how is the voltage level on Wire / Net changes
    with out changing the logic level.Are you talking about the electrical
    noise from neioghbouring wires OR noise from the bouncing GND and VDD
    ??????

    SAIF is for Switching Activity and only switching of logic is
    considered. This Power Calculation is also termed as Dynamic Power.
    Regards,
    Mohammed Khader.
    Mohammed khader, Jan 7, 2005