    I've planned to use VHDL.

    Thanks,
    Amit

    Amit, Jun 26, 2009

  2. Amit

    Dave P Guest

    On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:18:57 -0700 (PDT), Amit <>
    wrote:

    >Hello group,
    >
    >Does anybody know any resource that I can use for Spartan 3E I
    >recently have bought? I need to use some basic codes and run them
    >using the board.
    >I've planned to use VHDL.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Amit

    I'm not sure what you mean by "resource", but the Xilinx/Digilent
    Spartan-3E development board comes with lots of hardware goodies, lots of
    documentation, and ISE (Xilinx's VHDL/Verilog synthesizer). There are lots
    of VHDL books available. "FPGA Prototyping by VHDL Examples" (by Pong Chu)
    is a good starter book.
    -Dave Pollum

    Dave P, Jun 26, 2009

  3. Amit

    Amit Guest

    On Jun 26, 9:26 am, Dave P <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:18:57 -0700 (PDT), Amit <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >Hello group,

    > >Does anybody know any resource that I can use for Spartan 3E I
    > >recently have bought? I need to use some basic codes and run them
    > >using the board.
    > >I've planned to use VHDL.

    > >Thanks,
    > >Amit

    > I'm not sure what you mean by "resource", but the Xilinx/Digilent
    > Spartan-3E development board comes with lots of hardware goodies, lots of
    > documentation, and ISE (Xilinx's VHDL/Verilog synthesizer).  There are lots
    > of VHDL books available.  "FPGA Prototyping by VHDL Examples" (by Pong Chu)
    > is a good starter book.
    > -Dave Pollum

    Thanks! no I just have received a box with no single paper or any
    documentation but yes the book you pointed out is the one I found on
    amazon.

    Regards.

    Amit, Jun 29, 2009
  4. Amit

    steve Guest

    On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:18:57 +0800, Amit wrote
    (in article
    <>):

    > Hello group,
    >
    > Does anybody know any resource that I can use for Spartan 3E I
    > recently have bought? I need to use some basic codes and run them
    > using the board.
    > I've planned to use VHDL.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Amit