VHDL boolean representation

Hendrik Greving

Hi

does someone know by any chance a (free) VHDL parser/compiler which is
able to produce boolean expressions from VHDL code?

Cheers
Hendrik Greving

Charles Gardiner

The Warp compiler from Cypress used to be capable of that when I last
tried it a few years go. We used to copy/paste the equations into other
tools.
It was a bit quirky about some vhdl constructs but you could live with it.
It's not quite free though, at the time it was about EUR100,00.

Maybe they have a free version in the meantime like altera/xilinx u. co.

Hope this helps,
Charles