    Please be quick.
    I shall be very very grateful
    Abhishek jain

    abhishek jain, Jan 31, 2004

  2. abhishek jain

    Vilvox Guest

    You may have some clues at http://www.opencores.org/projects/
    Good luck

    Vilvox, Feb 1, 2004

  3. abhishek jain

    Charles Guest

    Charles, Feb 1, 2004
  4. abhishek jain

    Jez Smith Guest

    On 31 Jan 2004 04:28:56 -0800, abhishek jain <> wrote:

    > Hi
    > I am a B.Tech. Final year student and as part of mine project require
    > 8085 model in VHDL. Please if you could supply it I shall be very very
    > grateful.
    > Also If you can not supply this give me any other microprocessor model
    > via VHDL I shall understand it and make the model myself.
    > Please do reply to this email.
    > Please be quick.
    > I shall be very very grateful
    > Abhishek jain

    On several forums which I use we often see the 'Gimme code' vrigade who are
    incapable of using google,and I always tell them that they are just as
    capable of finding code as anyone else but they for some reason often resue
    to do it,and I assume that if people don respond to the 'gimme code' then
    the project that they are working on simply doesnt get done.

    Jez Smith, Feb 3, 2004
  5. abhishek jain

    Ray Andraka Guest

    Give me a million dollars. If you can't, give me a million Euros. I
    will be very grateful. Please be quick.

    Demands to give you something don't work here any better than they will in
    your future work place.

    --
    --Ray Andraka, P.E.
    401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950

    -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

    Ray Andraka, Feb 4, 2004
  6. "Ray Andraka" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > Give me a million dollars. If you can't, give me a million Euros. I
    > will be very grateful. Please be quick.

    Ray, you spoilt the comic effect by allowing every part of your
    post to be grammatically correct :)
    --
    Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

    DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how