    Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
    in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
    please...

    Rash, Jan 23, 2009

  2. Rash

    Symon Guest

    Rash wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
    > in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
    > please...

    Hi Rash,
    I tried to send the code to your email address but it bounced, so I sent it
    straight to your professor at:-
    N. M. A. M. Institute of Technology
    Mangalore (Karnataka)
    He will pass it on to you I think.Good luck, Syms.

    Symon, Jan 29, 2009

  3. Rash

    Rash Guest

    On Jan 29, 5:55 am, "Symon" <> wrote:
    > Rash wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
    > > in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
    > > please...

    > Hi Rash,
    > I tried to send the code to your email address but it bounced, so I sent it
    > straight to your professor at:-
    > N. M. A. M.  Institute of Technology
    > Mangalore (Karnataka)
    > He will pass it on to you I think.Good luck, Syms.

    Hi Syms,
    I dint get any codde till now, can u once again try sending it to
    or

    Rash, Feb 2, 2009
  4. Rash

    Guest

    On Feb 2, 12:16 am, Rash <> wrote:
    > On Jan 29, 5:55 am, "Symon" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Rash wrote:
    > > > Hi,
    > > > Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
    > > > in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
    > > > please...

    > > Hi Rash,
    > > I tried to send the code to your email address but it bounced, so I sent it
    > > straight to your professor at:-
    > > N. M. A. M.  Institute of Technology
    > > Mangalore (Karnataka)
    > > He will pass it on to you I think.Good luck, Syms.

    > Hi Syms,
    > I dint get any codde till now, can u once again try sending it to
    > or

    It's international mail, so sometimes there's a delay of several
    weeks. I'm sure it will get to you.

    -Kenn

    , Feb 2, 2009