VHDL Cross reference software

khanh

Anybody know a good cross reference software for VHDL ? I have found
some for C/C++, but not many for VHDL language.

Thanks,

Khanh

khanh

john said:
khanh a écrit :

I don't know what you mean exactly by 'good cross reference software',
but the free ghdl tool
has a cross reference feature.
See ghdl.free.fr and http://ghdl.free.fr/dlx/dlx_test_behaviour.28.html
for an example.

JD.

What I mean is some software tools, which allows me to view the tree
structure of my VHDL source codes e.g. linkage between top-blocks,
sub-blocks, packages and so forth.

Thanks,

Khanh

wallge

emacs with the LISP vhdl-mode plugin will (kind-of) do this
plus emacs with the plugin is the best VHDL editor in my opinion...