    Some of the textbooks on amazon are really expensive!
    Thank you!

    chris, sun

    Chris sun, Mar 1, 2004

  2. In article <>, Chris sun wrote:
    > Does anybody know any places that I can download free ebook regarding VHCL
    > and FPGA ?

    I don't know about "ebooks" -- but go to search with Google for
    "VHDL tutorial fpga" and I'm sure you find plenty.

    Tuukka Toivonen, Mar 1, 2004

  3. On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:00:26 -0500, "Chris sun" <>
    wrote:

    >Does anybody know any places that I can download free ebook regarding VHCL
    >and FPGA ?
    >Some of the textbooks on amazon are really expensive!
    >Thank you!
    >
    >chris, sun

    Search for Peter Ashenden's "VHDL Cookbook".
    - Brian

    Brian Drummond, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Chris sun

    fabbl Guest

    fabbl, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Chris sun

    coolguy26586

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    we have our final year project where we have to implement wireless communication between a device and base station .we have to use fpga technology for this .so can anyone help us .from where should we start

    coolguy26586, Oct 6, 2006