    pozdrawiam
    klops :)
    GG: 1796308
    klops, Mar 5, 2004

  2. klops

    R.Freitag Guest

    klops wrote:

    > hi
    > I'm looking for some applications to edit/simulate languages such as vhdl,
    > verilog for linux
    > I'll be very glad if someone share with me informations about those
    > things ;) where and what I can find;)

    take "alliance" as an argument to google.
    Robert
    R.Freitag, Mar 5, 2004

  3. On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 00:43:30 +0100, R.Freitag wrote:

    > klops wrote:
    >
    >> hi
    >> I'm looking for some applications to edit/simulate languages such as vhdl,
    >> verilog for linux
    >> I'll be very glad if someone share with me informations about those
    >> things ;) where and what I can find;)

    > take "alliance" as an argument to google.
    > Robert

    sorry, my answer is not followed.
    Read the title "get alliance"
    Sorry.
    FG

    Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world...
    John Lennon
    Francesco Gadaleta - Linux Italian User
    web site: www.gadaleta.org
    email :
    Pls do not send me Word or Powerpoint files
    RMS'll explain you why, here:
    http://www.gadaleta.org/articles/ita/allegati_word.html
    Francesco Gadaleta, Mar 6, 2004