vhdl-gui experience

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by alb, Aug 31, 2012.

  1. alb

    alb Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I have recently searched and found the VHDL-GUI (VGUI) tool mentioned in
    the comp.lang.vhdl FAQ (part 3).
    I was wondering if anybody out there have used it and what is the
    overall impression of the tool.

    It looks to me fairly simple nevertheless complete, supporting many
    interesting features.

    Any feedback is appreciated.

    Al

    --