vhdl IRC

Matthias Van Gestel

Hi I'm trying to figure out how to work with vhdl (Xilinx - Digilent Basys 2 (spartan 3e starter board)) to ask some "noob" questions about the language

KJ

Hi I'm trying to figure out how to work with vhdl (Xilinx - Digilent Basys 2 (spartan 3e starter board)) to ask some "noob" questions about the language

Ask your question(s)...we don't bite

KJ

Marco Minutoli

Matthias Van Gestel said:
Hi I'm trying to figure out how to work with vhdl (Xilinx - Digilent
Basys 2 (spartan 3e starter board)) to ask some "noob" questions about
the language

Don't be shy... you are not the only one in the "noob" state :)

Nicolas Matringe

Le 16/05/2012 23:33, Marco Minutoli a écrit :
Don't be shy... you are not the only one in the "noob" state :)

And those who are not remember they once were ;o)

Nicolas