    oraz implementacji tej architektury w jêzyku VHDL.
    Pozdrawiam
    PM

    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Miernik?=, Apr 8, 2005

  2. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Miernik?=

    Eric DELAGE Guest

    I guess that you'll have more success if you write in English.
    Are you looking for a VHDL implementation of DLX?

    Eric

    Eric DELAGE, Apr 8, 2005

  3. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Miernik?=

    Ziggy Guest

    Eric DELAGE wrote:
    > I guess that you'll have more success if you write in English.
    > Are you looking for a VHDL implementation of DLX?
    >
    > Eric

    While we have no idea what he asked so i may not be OT.. i was wondering
    if anyone around here has done much with DLX.

    Im planning on getting back in to digital logic, and starting with
    FPGAs, so was looking for something i can get my head around until i get
    back into the swing of things, and DLX seemed to fit the bill. Just got
    the 'big book' in the mail yesterday.

    Perhaps couple it with some other prebuilt open cores like VGA,
    ethernet, usb, etc..

    The fact it can run a real OS is also a plus.. the last time i did this
    ( late 70's ) had to write my own OS and language too.. back then the
    extra work was fun.. today.. i donno ).

    Ziggy, Apr 8, 2005
  4. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Miernik?=

    Eric DELAGE Guest

    Hi

    Does someone know where I could find the DLX specification? which s/w
    dev tools exists? which rtos were ported to a DLX processor?

    Eric DELAGE, Apr 9, 2005
  5. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Miernik?=

    Ziggy Guest

    Start here -> http://www.ics.forth.gr/carv/aspida/