VHDL NCSIM - map different library files

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by cheongsam, Dec 30, 2008.

  1. cheongsam

    cheongsam

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Messages:

    How do I map different library files in NCSIM?

    I have 2 different libraries that I need to map to: work and lpm.
    This is how my cds.lib looks like.
    DEFINE work ./work
    DEFINE lpm ./lpm

    and my hdl.var
    DEFINE LIB_MAP ( + => work )

    and the commands I use to run these are:
    ncvhdl -V93 -nowarn DLNCML -work lpm lpm.vhd
    ncvhdl -V93 -nowarn DLNCML -work work design_work.vhd

    However, I keep getting this error:
    ncelab: *E,DLNCOD: Intermediate file for architecture work.design_work:rtl (COD) <0x2cc14fd4> could not be read (no such object).
    ncelab: *E,DLNCOD: Intermediate file for entity work.design_work (COD) <0x2cc14fd4> could not be read (no such object).

    Does anyone happen to know what else is missing?

    cheongsam, Dec 30, 2008