VHDL NCSIM - map different library files

Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

How do I map different library files in NCSIM?

I have 2 different libraries that I need to map to: work and lpm.
This is how my cds.lib looks like.
DEFINE work ./work
DEFINE lpm ./lpm

and my hdl.var
DEFINE LIB_MAP ( + => work )

and the commands I use to run these are:
ncvhdl -V93 -nowarn DLNCML -work lpm lpm.vhd
ncvhdl -V93 -nowarn DLNCML -work work design_work.vhd

However, I keep getting this error:
ncelab: *E,DLNCOD: Intermediate file for architecture work.design_work:rtl (COD) <0x2cc14fd4> could not be read (no such object).
ncelab: *E,DLNCOD: Intermediate file for entity work.design_work (COD) <0x2cc14fd4> could not be read (no such object).

Does anyone happen to know what else is missing?