VHDL programming

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by lulla, Sep 20, 2012.

  1. lulla

    lulla

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Hi!
    I am fairly new in VHDL programming and need some help.
    A circuit benämd BCDcheck, which shall indicate some different characteristics of the decimal digits shall be constructed with 4 inputs and 5 outputs.
    My inputs and outputs should I use with vectors (0 to 3) in and (0 to 4) out.

    For outputs, the following shall apply:

    max = 1 if and only if x = 9 (maximum)
    min = 1 if and only if x = 0 (minimum value)
    even = 1 if and only if x is an even number
    LO3 = 1 if and only if x <3 (lower than 3)
    noBCD = 1 if and only if x> 9 (not BCD)

    How should I proceed?

    Thanks in advance!
    Lulla