    You can download the beta from Mentor's supportnet.

    Hans
    www.ht-lab.com

    HT-Lab, Oct 1, 2010

  2. Am 01.10.2010 11:09, schrieb HT-Lab:
    > For those that didn't get the email from Mentor, Modelsim 10.0 (yes I know) is
    > now in beta and one of the highlights is:

    Why is it suddenly version 10? Are they doing a major rework of the
    simulator, like new GUI and decent multi-core support?
    I just wonder, because we are going to switch from Modelsim to Aldec's
    Riviera PRO. When coming from ModelSim you just have to love that tool
    because the GUI is so nice, quick, and feature-rich!
    Also, many features of VHDL-2008 are supported since a long time now.

    Matthias

    Matthias Alles, Oct 6, 2010