    Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
    see such great collection.

    Do you like it???
    AK444, Apr 27, 2007

  2. AK444

    Guest

    Re: video lectures on C, C++, Java and other programming and Computer science.

    On Apr 27, 12:07 am, AK444 <> wrote:
    > Hi Friends,
    > Check herehttp://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
    > video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
    > etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
    > Web designing, etc..........
    >
    > It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
    > Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
    > see such great collection.
    >
    > Do you like it???

    Oh my .., what an amazing website. I will just download all of them
    before it start charging us.
    , Apr 27, 2007

  3. AK444

    Lew Guest

    AK444 <> wrote:
    >> Hi Friends,
    >> Check here http://freespamlectures.spam/computerscience.spam for
    >> video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
    >> etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
    >> Web designing, etc..........
    >>
    >> It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
    >> Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
    >> see such great collection.
    >>
    >> Do you like it???

    Well, no.

    To begin with, it persists in the idiom of multiple question marks at the end
    of a sentence. What's up with that?

    Second, I see that at least some of "your" material actually comprises links
    to or copies of material from http://www.aduni.org/. Why not just direct
    people to http://www.aduni.org/ itself?

    Or did you not want people to know that all you did was recycle their material?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Apr 27, 2007
  4. AK444

    Christian Guest

    AK444 schrieb:
    > Hi Friends,
    > Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
    > video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
    > etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
    > Web designing, etc..........
    >
    > It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
    > Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
    > see such great collection.
    >
    > Do you like it???

    thanks for the link..

    I could provide
    http://electures.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/catalog/courses.do

    as alternative..
    though I fear most of those lectures are in german..

    but specially the advanced stuff is in usually in English..
    like Advanced AI Techniques ..
    or Wireless Sensor Networks..
    Christian, Apr 27, 2007