    on expensive proprietary solutions.

    Thanks for your response.
    , Aug 3, 2007

  2. You can look at using Adobe Flash or Adobe Flex along with Adobe Flash
    Media Server. It supports storing video from the webcam and streaming
    it back to different clients.

    It has a huge commercial price tag but don't get scared by that since
    you're educational. Talk to an educational sales rep in your country
    or region.

    HTH,

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Aug 3, 2007