Video tutorials

Discussion in 'Python' started by Laurentiu, May 28, 2007.

  1. Laurentiu

    Laurentiu Guest

    Hello!

    i was searching the net for some video tutorials (free
    and payed).

    i found some interesting stuff at www.showmedo.com but
    i want something more complex.

    can someone give me some address for video tutorials
    or companies how made this tutorials, free or payed.

    i search at Lynda.com and vtc but i didn't find any
    python references.

    thanks for all answers.

    Laurentiu

    Laurentiu, May 28, 2007