Video website

Hrodgar Bernstrom

Hi,

I'm looking for a php script that shows a big video (the newest upload of
the admin) on the front site and at the right the latest videso that has
been uploaded by the admin too. It should look like google video, but as a
normal website and nobody else can upload videos. It also can be a script
that costs money.

Best would be that every video that is new is shown in a big window and the
latest videos at the side.

e.g. www.medici.tv maybe or video.google.com

Greetings

Hrodgar