View Debugging Results

Jerry

When I set up a breakpoint and debug I used to be able to view the
output at the bottom of my screen but for some reason that is no longer
there. How can I get that back?

Thanks,

Guest

CTRL-ALT-O opens the output window. You can find windows from the View menu,
and there are additional debugger - specific windows you can access from the
Debug top menu item.
Peter