view file level / directory level security

Anthony

On our IIS 5 windows 2000 web server we have many .asp's..

most of which (When right clicked / security tab / edit authentication) are
using Integrated Windows Authentication.

Is there an easy way to check ALL of them? Some of the pages require a
higher level of security (Our password reset page for example) and I am just
auditing everything and want to make sure that only the few pages that
require it are using the elevated security level. (By the way this is
accomplished by using anonymous access with a domain account that is
'elevated'...

I hate right clicking on 1000 different .asps to see the file / directory
level authentication methods... is there an easy way to do this? Maybe
through resource kit command line tools or some meta edit type tool ?

Thank you in advance..