view file level / directory level security

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Anthony, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    On our IIS 5 windows 2000 web server we have many .asp's..

    most of which (When right clicked / security tab / edit authentication) are
    using Integrated Windows Authentication.

    Is there an easy way to check ALL of them? Some of the pages require a
    higher level of security (Our password reset page for example) and I am just
    auditing everything and want to make sure that only the few pages that
    require it are using the elevated security level. (By the way this is
    accomplished by using anonymous access with a domain account that is
    'elevated'...

    I hate right clicking on 1000 different .asps to see the file / directory
    level authentication methods... is there an easy way to do this? Maybe
    through resource kit command line tools or some meta edit type tool ?

    Thank you in advance..

    Anthony, Aug 6, 2004