Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Yaron Cohen, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. Yaron Cohen

    Yaron Cohen Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to ask for your help.
    I am using IE 5.5.

    I have a page (MobMain.html) with two frames (left.html and main.html)
    and the problem is that I can't view the source of the frames.

    My web server returns the following http headers for each page:

    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: GoAhead-Webs
    Expires: -1
    Pragma: no-cache
    Cache-Control: no-cache

    When I remove "Cache-Control: no-cache" then I can view the source of
    the frames.

    I know that "Cache-Control: no-cache" in HTTP 1.1 prevent all caching
    of the page but the strange thing is that it happens only in frames.
    If I load one of frames directly (not via MobMain.html) I can view the
    source.

    Thanks,

    Yaron

    Yaron Cohen, Nov 19, 2003